Are you a teacher and would you like to give your students an original and very enriching learning visit?
The Academia Cremonensis gives students the opportunity to discover how a violin or a bow are built.
To a simple lesson held by an expert violin and bow maker, you can join a workshop – different depending on the school level – where students will test their knowledge with fun educational games or try to make a few simple steps of construction of a violin.
Duration: one hour and a half
Cost: for groups 1-16 persons € 50 (vat excluded), for each additional person 3 €.
Up to two accompanying teachers: free admission.
During the workshop teachers will be invited to visit the seat of the Academia Cremonensis.
– The Academia Cremonensis can book for you
- a visit at the Violin Museum of Cremona (reduced-price for groups)
- a visit to Cremona
– The restaurant Palio dell’Oca, next to the Academia, offers various possibilities for lunch:
– the consummation of his own packed lunch: € 3 each.
– 1 sandwich + 1 water (1/2 liter) / soft drink: € 5
– 1 first course + 1 second course + 1/2 lt. water + coffee: € 16
For more information or reservation:
tel. +39 0372 808970